|PF Home | Wildflowers | Prairie Grass | Mixes | Site Map | Photo Gallery | Sales|
It's recommended that you print these instructions.
|Is this your ICQ?
Instructions for ICQ Plus 2.01 PF Skins
The ICQ window may be customized with background images of your own choosing; this is called changing the skins. This page tells you how to accomplish that in a step-by-step manner.
(click on the name to download)
1. Download ICQ
2. Install ICQ while ONLINE.
3. Download ICQ PLUS 2.01
4. Execute ICQ Plus 2.01 offline and install as you would a normal program.
5. Windows must be restarted. Once Windows has restarted, ICQ Plus will automatically connect to your main ICQ program. Its symbol will be clearly seen on your ICQ panel. (See the example on the left with the yellow + sign indicating presence of ICQ Plus 2.01.)
6. Download a Skin taking note of WHERE it goes. (Writing down the file name is another way of locating it later by going to START, FIND, File Name)
7. Click on the bottom ICQ button to bring up the menu. Look for PLUS (+) which should now be the 4th choice from the bottom and click on it.
8. Click IMPORT and locate the skin file you downloaded in Step 6, click OPEN, APPLY and OK.
9. Click on the uppermost yellow + sign on your ICQ box to view the list or change your selection of a skin. (Click here for example)
10. This maybe repeated to change the skin again … and again … and again. You can install as many skins as you'd like and change them whenever you feel like it!
|Would you like this?
ICQ PF Skin
|Aster, Swamp Milkweed, Big Bluestem||Butterfly, Mix, False Sunflower|
|Blue Flax, Daisys, Yellow Coneflower||Hummingbird Moth, Prairie Smoke, Bluemoon|
|Wolf, Spider, Fox||Spiderwort, Switch Grass, Lupine|
|Big Bluestem1, Swan, Cordgrass||New England Aster, Daisy w/purple, Monarch|
|Homepage|||||Native|||||Naturalized|||||Mixes|||||Prairie Grasses|||||Planting Instructions|||||Sales|